#You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. Its sister brand FAYNT is the latest addition to the Hashtag You portfolio and about to revolutionize the personal fragrance space. And we do not stop there - with new categories, new products and manifold growth opportunities still to come.
We are therefore looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x) to drive our marketing campaigns via paid marketing activities:
- Drive the performance marketing activities across our brand portfolio in paid social, SEA and on marketplaces like Amazon
- Conceptualize paid campaigns and act as a project manager and creative sparring partner between our internal marketing teams and our external agency network
- Monitor our ad accounts, landing pages and creatives and seek how to optimize them in alignment with given KPIs
- Maintain our tracking infrastructure in coordination with our IT & data department
- Conduct analytics, research performance marketing best practices and analyze reports to identify areas of opportunity
- Passion for performance marketing with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a high growth environment
- Hands-on experience with managing paid social channels, especially Facebook and Instagram, as well as SEA. Additional social channels like TikTok and Pinterest as well as marketplaces like Amazon are a plus
- Experience with handling performance marketing agencies and serving as a well-organized project manager in between
- Passion in direct-to-consumer e-commerce and corresponding paid marketing activities, great hunger to innovate in the paid social space specifically
- Creative thinker with a strong data-driven mindset and affinity for (web) analytics, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent English skills, fluency in German is a plus
- Steer our global performance marketing activities and work in close collaboration with our strong agency setup
- Gain insights into the forefront of direct-to-consumer e-commerce and corresponding paid marketing activities
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own MacBook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!