We're Ampcontrol, an AI-powered software for electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We're a team of engineers and energy experts, building the new way of EV charging. We help companies to install more charging stations for electric vehicles and to build intelligent electric fleet systems. Our cloud-software is used around the world and has received major industry prizes. We're based in Europe and in the U.S. and are venture backed with leading investors from around the world. We are a remote-first team with current members in New York, Finland and other locations.
(link to website)
🌎 Our Mission
We're on a mission to help the transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
💻 The Role
- You'll be responsible for scaling our backend system on Google Cloud, including the core optimization system and database
- Improve our CI/CD pipelines and Google Cloud setup (GitHub, Cypress, docker, docker-compose, k8s, Redis, PostgreSQL, FastAPI, React/TypeScript)
- Contribute to our Python codebase, improve unit- and integration tests, troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and structure our code base
- Work with customers on customized cloud environments (VPN, VPC, firewalls, security) when necessary
- Build, maintain, migrate databases and accommodate time-series data
- Work with data scientists to build a stable and powerful architecture for ML-applications for real-time optimization
- Work very closely with other developers, data scientists, and product management
- Keep in touch with new and upcoming technologies and be eager to offer new solutions
⭐ You have
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software development
- An excellent understanding of DevOps tools and methods, including end-to-end testing
- Solid experience in Python programming
- Experience in at least one cloud computing platform
- Experience in SQL
- Working knowledge of advanced logging, monitoring, metrics and alerting
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Very comfortable working remotely
- Motivation to work on electric vehicles and sustainability
📚You're willing to learn about
- NoSQL and time-series databases
- Docker, Kubernetes and Google Cloud
- The electric vehicle charging domain
- Working with and transforming code written by data scientists
👋 How to Apply
Just message to **[