We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
QA Engineer (m/f/x)
from now on.
We are seeking a full time QA Engineer whose primary responsibility will be testing across desktop browsers and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience as a test engineer working in a fast pace setting with tight deadlines and be able to facilitate the discovery, documentation, and communication of software issues clearly.
Things You Will Work On:
What we offer:
- creating and executing test plans and test cases for user acceptance and regression testing
- participating in agile planning and refinement meetings
- defining and adding clarity for testing user stories
- working in an agile environment closely with all stakeholders to communicate results on a regular basis
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Flexitime (core working hours 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- COOL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Stylish loft office with start-up flair, daily cooking together, fun & team spirit at and besides the workplace with many team events, the opportunity to contribute to the development of our platform and products
- TRANSPARENT COMMUNICATION
Direct feedback, weekly company meetings
- GREAT CAREER POSSIBILITIES
Comprehensive onboarding program and individual support during the induction phase, continuous on-the-job training, flat hierarchies, rapidly growing company with optimal opportunities for advancement and further development
- FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
Coffee, tea, water, mate, soft drinks, beer, juices & fruit basket
for the BVG company ticket (local public transport), staff discounts on our entire product portfolio as well as competitive, skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- at least 1-2 years experience as a Test Engineer
- experience with test automation frameworks and platforms like Cypress, Selenium or Browserstack
- solid knowledge with CI/CD platforms (Bitbucket, Jenkins or Gitlab)
- experience in API and load testing
- ability to test in fast-paced environments with short development cycles
- ability to clearly communicate with engineers and product owners
- basic understanding of how websites are developed and function
- experience working with bug management systems (i.e. JIRA)
- desire to learn, share and taking initiative
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Cindy Nordhorn via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Cindy Nordhorn (Recruiter)
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.