AWS Containers team is looking for Software Development Engineers (SDEs) to build new user experiences for running containerized applications. You will design, build and launch a new set of core services and capabilities that allow our customers to run, manage, and deploy containers at scale. Your work will directly influence the experience of thousands of developers.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or IT related technical discipline OR in place of 4 years of relevant industry software engineering experience.
· Experience using containers for packaging and deployment of applications
· Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems
· Excellent customer focus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
· Able to work in a diverse team
Domestic Relocation supported.