Become part of our global Care Company as
API Designer / Developer (f/m/d) – Web Services / Integration Platform (Munich)
In this responsible position as API Designer / Developer (f/m/d), you will be an important part of our international and agile transformation team. We are responsible for the entire infrastructure and system environment as well as the software and web development. We are seeking someone to drive the digital transformation of Europ Assistance forwards with us. In this role, your key tasks will be as follows:
- You will design, develop and oversee our current and future integration platform on the basis of modern API and messaging standards
- You will ensure the seamless integration of the various applications in the group as well as the connection of external services on the basis of modern API ecosystems
- You will support our team in maintaining our existing application environment
- You will accompany the analysis of the requirements with the department and be responsible for the conceptualisation and development of integration solutions
- With the management, you will decide on the guidelines and the approach to the software development, which you will implement professionally
- You will create concepts and documentation for the existing systems/interfaces and supervise resp. manage projects independently with scope for individual development
- Whether you have a degree or have completed vocational training in the field of IT is of secondary importance to us – what is important is that you have at least five years of professional experience as a developer (f/m/d) of integration solutions focusing on REST APIs, SOAP web services, asynchronous messaging via Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and the development of API endpoints on the basis of .NET and/or PHP resp. Laravel
- You are familiar with database systems on the basis of Oracle including PL / SQL and/or MySQL and are prepared to develop your knowledge further in this area
- You have experience of the standard cloud and/or integration environments (Azure and/or AWS), and ideally have certification in this area
- You have practical experience in the automation of processes via Linux Shell scripts in combination with the standard tools
- You have previously worked in agile software development projects and are familiar with Scrum and the standard tools
- You enjoy working in an international team, including virtual work
- Your profile is completed with your good knowledge of German and English
Our main benefits are:
- The possibility to work both from our offices in Munich and Rostock or from any other place in Germany due of our new Smart Work policy
- A company with a stable growth and very good future perspectives
- 30 days of vacation including flexible working hours and a competitive salary package
- Attractive retirement arrangements
- Very interesting international projects
- The opportunity to be part of a company in which we are all living our “You life, we care” philosophy
Applications from people with disabilities will be given preferential consideration insofar as their qualifications are equal.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and your next possible starting date.
Even in Corona times, we are still looking for talents like you! With a combination of virtual interviews and the opportunity to get to know the offices and your future team, we combine security with a personal meeting on both sides.
Please apply via our application tool: simply click on “Apply now” below and upload your documents (doc., docx., pdf., jpeg., jpg. or gif – max. 12 MB).
Europ Assistance Services GmbH
Human Resources Department