We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.
You will be joining and leading our lovely marketing team. Currently a team of 2, you will be responsible in building and strengthening our Marketing team. You will own the entire marketing strategy and establish us further as a premium brand through the mobile industry.
Here is what you will do:
- Lead, develop and strengthen our marketing team
- Own the marketing strategy and outcome for data-driven inbound campaigns (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, tools, events) that position us as knowledge leaders, drive high-quality leads, and grows our business
- Manage and strategically allocate the marketing budget, provide clear attribution of marketing activities toward our lead generation and BD pipeline
- Establish Phiture’s premium brand further and throughout the mobile industry: ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Promote new and existing services across various markets, align with our service teams and other internal stakeholders for premium product marketing
- Establish and build out strategic partnerships with external vendors and other relevant partners in and around the mobile industry
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing; some experience with business development during your career
- Experience with building measurable, complex marketing and business development programs
- Leadership skills and the ability to set and manage goals
- Marketing/sales automation, and driving efficiencies with tools and data
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for marketing and BD tech
- Results-oriented self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and bringing order to ambiguity
- Creative and dynamic but organized, a problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Hubspot sales and marketing CRM a big plus
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget for your personal development and your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth
We are looking forward to your application!