We are seeking a curious and driven summer Design Intern to join our small team, with an anticipated start date in May 2021. The position can be remote. Preference will be given to students in their final year of study. This is a paid internship, with the possibility to extend to a 6-month internship, and eventually to a full time role.
What You'll Do:
• Create products and packaging
• Participate in user testing of new product ideas
• Work on product development tasks including mood board creation, ideation, critiques, and packaging design
• Offer a point of view on how the brand can better serve our customers through design
• Create content
• Create image assets, including social media and blog images in a style consistent with Natalist brand guidelines
• Design and create templates, including email and social media templates
• Develop fun and informational videos to educate consumers about women's health and our products (using Instagram and TikTok)
• Tell the story of our products through photography
• Degree candidate in graphic design, industrial design, or other relevant creative field
• A portfolio that demonstrates iterative thinking, an exceptional aesthetic eye, and attention to detail
• Motivated to go above and beyond, as shown through side projects, extracurriculars, internships, etc.
• Ability to problem-solve and wear many hats. Excited to work in a fast-changing startup environment
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
• Clearly up to date with the latest design trends
• Experience in photography; experience in videography is a plus
• Available to work 15-20 hours per week, with possibility to grow
What it’s like to work here:
Natalist seeks to be a place where team members feel purpose, balance, and motivation to do their best work. You’re a good fit for us if you:
• Work smart. You constantly look for efficiencies and push yourself and others to excellence.
• Are intellectually curious. You’re intrigued by the idea of uncovering information that leads to solutions for our customers.
• Consider yourself a “good human.” You value honesty, trust, and treating others with respect. • • The “Golden Rule” rings true for you.
• Are creative. You think of unique solutions and have an appreciation for both beauty and function. You like building things from scratch.
Please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/QPrucYmJbtJhZGMSA.
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2021.