Can you be our audience (and product) expert?
As our first audience product marketer you will be responsible for aligning with our Sales, Growth & Corporate Marketing and Customer Success teams to define our target audiences, craft messaging, and devise campaigns to drive both new business and expansion outcomes. You will own product launches, messaging and positioning, customer feedback to product (tgt. with product management), sales enablement content, pricing & packaging (tgt. with finance), partner marketing and competitive analysis.
What You'll Be Doing:
Although we are already an established company, this position brings the opportunity to set up our Product Marketing from scratch with a wide range of tasks in which you can develop your own specialization (even further):
- Develop MATE‘s product positioning, value propositions and key messaging to be used for marketing campaigns and sales enablement programs
- Develop, plan and execute marketing initiatives for launches of new products and features
- Set up and maintain marketing strategies, e.g. partner / customer marketing strategies
- Maintain the content roadmap and create copy, e.g. go-to-market materials, customer case stories or sales enabling content (together with content marketing)
- Coordinate and collaborate with product, customer success and sales team and e.g. provide audience insights how our product meets the customers’ needs and fits into their challenges their workflows or support in creating attractive pricing packages
- Understand our market and gather competitor insights to support internal partners in product roadmapping, pricing, staying up to date with industry trends etc.
- Conduct audience research and develop personas of different audience groups
- You have least 2 years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- You have exceptional copywriting skills both in German and English and like to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging
- You have experience with or were at least involved in innovative product marketing launches and programs for a software product
- You thrive in an environment where market and customer feedback is essential
- You are passionate about working in growing business and enjoy building things from scratch
- You are data driven and measure your work to continuously improve it
- Business fluent in both, German and English
Now it’s your turn. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Team: Being part of a great team that’s building a comfortable, inspiring work environment which enables you to high performance in everything you do
- Challenge & Growth: A job that challenges you every day, at the same time as allowing you to write your own success story with your own ideas
- Salary: We are still a Startup but being cheap is not part of our DNA - we strive to pay you what you need to be comfortable.
- Flexibility: Working in the office or home office – both is perfectly fine; working hours are flexible, too
- Additional Goodies: monthly ticket for public transport, company sponsored bike, subsidy for your private internet and mobile phone costs, subsidy for childcare, personal development budget, discounted Urban Sports Club membership