Teleport allows engineers and security professionals to unify access for SSH servers, Kubernetes clusters, web applications, and databases across all environments. We are a rapidly growing Y-Combinator company well-funded by additional top-tier investors.
In this role, you will be responsible for the direction, user experience and revenue of Teleport Enterprise.
In this position, you will:
- Report directly to the CTO, define and execute the roadmap and the technical strategy of Teleport Enteprise.
- Learn from our customers to make the product user experience better.
- Work with product marketing on adoption and revenue of the self-hosted Enterprise offering.
- Partner with the engineering team to deliver a roadmap.
- You have a successful track of building and running enterprise security products in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- You worked with infrastructure and security products before.
- You are an ex-engineer with strong understanding of security and infrastructure.
- You enjoy working with people and have strong management and leadership skills.
What to expect once you apply:
- We will send you a 20-30 minute programming quiz.
- You will join 30 minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements.
- You will go through a series of interviews with sales, product and engineering, ranging from technical and infrastructure questions to go to market and sales strategy questions.