**ONLY APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THE US ELIGIBLE TO APPLY**
Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve Test Prep provides virtual prep courses to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer eager to be responsible for building and continuously improving our digital marketing systems and presence. She/he will work closely with all levels and functions of the Marketing team to advance our digital capabilities. Candidates should be creative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Lead the development, testing and improvements of multiple WordPress websites and other digital channels like email campaigns.
- Build and manage multiple integrations with supporting systems like Salesforce, Active Campaign and Calendly.
- Work with Marketing team members to understand strategic growth goals and advise on technology requirements needed to maintain flexibility and scalability.
- Work with Designers and QA Testers to produce intuitive, responsive and delightful user experiences across the customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to overlap hours to work with team in EST time zone
- At least 3 years experience developing customized WordPress websites.
- Strong knowledge of the latest WordPress plugins, themes (Divi experience a plus) and other development best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with a remote, early stage team, calibrating time expectations and long-term implications of technology choices.
- Able to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to rapid changes of our growing market and customer needs while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Takes initiative and can execute with minimal supervision and high integrity.
- Salesforce development experience is a plus.