Now Hiring: Remote Full Stack Engineer (Visual Data Focused)
🚀 High Growth
🔑 Work with the Founder
🗺 U.S. preferred but open to Europe and South America
We are searching for a Full-Stack Engineer who is high in empathy, passionate about crypto, and has an entrepreneurial spirit to join the team. Even if you're just getting started in the Crypto space but are curious and passionate about building cool software, we'd still love to talk with you!
Our mission: To build the homepage of crypto, with live prices, news, and guides: https://marketcap.guide/
"Why build another crypto price website?"
People are terrified of crypto, and much of the current data and education is hard to understand. We will hold people's hands as they enter the scary world of crypto, allowing them to understand the numbers, what they mean, and how to interact with the crypto economy.
We are all fully remote and love what we do. Currently, there’s the founder Sam, two full-time engineers in India, and one marketer in the Netherlands. We’re all excited to be growing and to welcome a new team member!
The new Full-Stack Engineer we bring on will be implementing new features to marketcap.guide
as well as maintaining existing features.
Here are some examples of new features:
- For every cryptocurrency, display a chart on the coin's inflation. Implement the UI and backend logic to make this happen (bonus points - figure out how to get this data if not available through an existing API)
- Build a user login system
Soft Skills We’re Looking For:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about crypto or interested in growing in the space
- Released interesting project(s) in the past
- Humble, intrinsically motivated
- Reads, podcasts, meditates, exercises
Required Hard Skills
- Frontend - ReactJS
- Backend - node, AWS
- Good design sense
- Open to other technology stacks if you have a strong fundamental knowledge on programming
Compensation and Other Details
- Compensation: $50-100/hr
- The U.S. is the preferred location but we are open to applicants in Europe
- This is a full-time, contract role