Life as a Senior Network Engineer
The responsibilities in this role include:
- Design and implement the network infrastructure for our office and data center;
- Setup in-depth monitoring of our network;
- Manage the Juniper and Cisco network equipment;
- Eliminate single points of failures and implement automated failover mechanisms;
- Identify network bottle necks and come up with proposals for improvements.
What we’re looking for
- An inherent desire to strive for excellence;
- Strong collaboration skills and an interest in colleagues’ work;
- Experience in designing and implementing high available networks suitable for 24/7 usage;
- An insatiable appetite to learn;
- Extensive experience in complex and challenging networking environments;
- JNCIE or CCIE certification;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with multicast protocols;
- Experience with low-latency networking environments would be preferred but not required;
- Drivers license (B).
What we offer
- A dynamic and vibrant team in a casual setting;
- A true sense of responsibility in your work backed by trusting colleagues;
- Highly competitive base salary and variable bonus;
- Exciting professional and personal growth prospects;
- Public transport & health insurance reimbursement.
In order to apply for this position, please follow this link to our application portal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are growing fast. Grow with us.