Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 7,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 100 employees from 33 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
What you can move
Your work scope
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improvement of the information flow
- Further development of customer service
- Customer service for IT, audio-video and media technology
- Handling and resolving technical problem cases and via email, phone, remote access.
- Escalation and follow-up of customer reports with other departments
- Troubleshooting, debugging and analyzing log files (application and OS)
- Install, configure and maintain audio-video and IT systems in a hospital environment, primarily remotely
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of software solutions for medical applications, mainly remotely
- 10% willingness to travel within Europe
- Remote customer and partner training for application software and service tasks
- Scheduling and meeting deadlines with German and international customers and partners
- Technician for Media Technology, Communication, IT services
- Knowledge of Java, WEB technologies, and Cloud services
- Basic knowledge of data formats like JSON and XML
- Knowledge of medical information systems (PACS, HIS) is a plus
- Fluency in German and English in both spoken and written.
- Good self-organization and structured approach
- Willing to acquire the necessary software skills
A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the following areas
- Windows and Linux administration
- Network infrastructure (switches, routers)
- Remote connectivity and related tools (VPN, Teamviewer)
- Service tickets systems (CRM, Bugzilla, Jira)
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Freedom to contribute and implement own ideas
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!