If you are looking for an opportunity to learn the hottest technology in a high growth start-up, look no further!
At Nirmata our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cloud-native technologies for enterprises. We believe that software can radically transform the world and are building a solution to help enterprises deliver and operate mission-critical software at scale.
Nirmata is an enterprise-grade multi-cloud Kubernetes cluster and workload management platform. We are in a hyper-growth mode and are looking to add Solutions Architects to our global Customer Success team.
This is an exciting customer visible role focused on enabling both pre and post-sales success for customers adopting leading-edge cloud-native solutions. The right candidate needs to be hands-on with cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure, GCE), Kubernetes, DevOps, Docker, and containers!
You will be working with the latest cloud-native technologies in production environments, driving new integrations, and helping customers in their journey to adopt Kubernetes and other cloud-native technologies.
As a Solutions Architect at Nirmata, you will be building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with Fortune 500 customers. You will ensure alignment of Nirmata’a solution to key customer pain points and requirements, successful adoption of Nirmata platform, and operationalizing containerized applications, delivering Nirmata value and ROI realization.
Additionally, you will become the customer's single point of contact for all things technical related to Nirmata. As such, your technical abilities are critical in identifying solutions that meet customers' operational, integration, and scaling requirements. You are responsible for providing technical leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses. You will actively contribute to Nirmata’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. You will be shaping the technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problems identified by customers and/or Nirmata.
- Responsible for providing design and operational solutions enterprise adoption of containers.
- Provide leadership on key customer initiatives. This will include understanding business implications and requirements, architecting solutions to meet those requirements.
- Assist the customer in defining, capturing, documenting, and sharing the actual financial value provided by Nirmata.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements, with assistance from our internal engineering group and product management
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Nirmata, Kubernetes, virtualization, converged infrastructure, and storage networks.
- Gather and maintain current information on the customer’s current and future plans.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Nirmata Engineering teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Nirmata solutions
- Function as a front-line technical resource for best practice and informal customer questions and act as a liaison between customers and both the Engineering and Product Management offices.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or a related area of study.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across private and public cloud infrastructure, storage, and cloud networking.
- Experience in DevOps methodologies, tools, and automation.
- Linux OS administration and management skills.
- Automation skills with shell scripting and python.
- Experience with technologies like containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market.
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's IT environment.
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
- Customer relationship management and account planning skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has the ability to summarize prognosis and impact at the practice lead level. Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and can identify upsell opportunities.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in the core focus area.
- Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, putting forward domain-specific information within the context of the company sales campaign. Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates.
- Able to produce complete proposals for smaller engagements within own area of expertise.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge in other technical areas in order to properly manage complex integration efforts. Demonstrates application of technical expertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.