Security Analyst, Dallas, TX
A top banking corporation is looking for an Endpoint Agent DevOps Analyst to join their Security Incident response Team to own, manage, and report on endpoint security agents across multiple operating systems in private and public cloud.
- Manage security agent deployments and upgrades
- Develop and support dashboards and reports to cover all security agents
- Partner with architecture and development teams to choose security agent solutions
- Troubleshoot failed installs
- Interface with vendors to troubleshoot bugs, resolve issues, and employ new features
- 2+ years' experience as a Windows or Linux Systems admin
- Experience running information security projects across a global environment
- Background deploying and using various SaaS solutions
- Scripting ability in Python or PowerShell
- Ideally industry certifications like Sans GCUX, Linux+, LFCS, MCSE, LPIC, and AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of common security TTPs is preferred but not required
This is a full-time, direct-hire role in Dallas, TX. The firm is able to sponsor visas and welcomes OPT candidates. Relocation assistance is available for those outside of Dallas.
Please apply with an updated resume or reach out t Emily at Huxley Associates for more information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.