Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Corporate Sales team is responsible for new business and the management of global corporate clients (mostly retailers). It operates internationally and maintains relationships with the majority of Infarm's departments. The negotiating and contract signing processes are key. During these processes Corporate Sales is the face to the client's C-level.
After a customer is signed, the team hands over the customer to the internal stakeholders (Regional Sales, Customer Success) and maintains an ongoing relationship with each partner to expand the partnership and sign higher value contracts. Other tasks are the coordination of sample deliveries and specific events.
As Infarm's E-Commerce Account Manager you:
- Support our E-Commerce clients and be their first point of contact
- Collaborate with Management Team on a consistent basis to ensure customer requirements are being met and to address opportunities to improve business
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Develop product presentations when required, and play an active and valuable role during the presentation process
- Tracking and analysis of selling history to help advise on forecasting, product life cycles, seasonality and demand challenges
- Provide outstanding service with prompt, efficient handling of account inquiries and issues
- You will perform sales analysis’ and promotion plan optimization for key e-tailers to drive sales and profitability.
- You will lead the development and execution of eCommerce sales strategy and activities, plan partnering marketing teams to grow business with key e-tailers
- You will identify and lead new business opportunities within the eCommerce channels
- You will ensure negotiated volumes are within the allocated limit and KPIs to deliver Gross to Net target
What we offer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ previous work experience in sales, e-commerce, key account management, or relevant experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently, as well as goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed with excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and Google Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel/ Google Sheet skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.