*Remote, EMEA or Americas Time Zone*
Platform.sh is seeking an experienced marketer who can balance the technical aspects of search marketing (both paid and organic) with the ability to craft a compelling hook to drive engagement. As the search marketing manager, you’ll manage budget allocation for search ads, measure and manage ROI on that budget, and continuously improve the organic search performance of our web properties.
This role will report directly to the head of demand generation, but will consult with and advise the Platform.sh content marketing team on SEO best practices and content creation opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the allocation of search advertising budget into campaigns aligned with acquisition of self-service and enterprise customers
- Create and monitor SEM campaigns, optimizing for return on investment
- Write compelling SEM advertising copy that converts technical prospects into users and buyers, based on our messaging framework and personas
- Periodically audit web properties for SEO standards, and manage continuous improvement
- Research keywords and trends to drive content creation, SEO, and SEM opportunities
- Advise on standards and practices for technical and content aspects of SEO
- Use Google Analytics, 6sense, and other tools to drive content creation and improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with the Growth team on acquisition and activation of new users
- Report on website (organic) and advertising performance
- Work with the director of demand generation to plan long term budgets
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of work experience developing paid and organic search marketing programs for B2B
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and SEO optimization tools
- Expertise with technical SEO
- Experience with technical buyers and users
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Expertise with BI tools and SQL a plus
- Experience working with global, distributed teams a plus
** This is a remote job.