marta. provides caregivers from all over Europe to families who need help in caring for their loved ones. In doing so, we are addressing a problem that is becoming increasingly important: Europe's aging population and the emerging nursing crisis.
The market today is still largely analog and highly dysfunctional. Care is inadequate and caregivers often earn too little. Our goal is to bring transparency to this opaque market and empower caregivers to deal with their daily challenges with services that make their lives easier.
We address problems that every family with elderly relatives faces - by improving care through technology and giving patients the opportunity to age in dignity in their familiar environment.
We are looking for a technical lead with experience in building a platform that allows caregivers to connect with those in care.
- You lead the technical development of the stack, compromising of a modern vanilla ES6 typescript, React, NodeJS and Postgres stack.
- You assemble an engineering team across Europe
- You co-shape the strategy, positioning, and leadership culture of our company including recruiting, building, and developing a passionate team.
- You are overall responsible for the technical realization of the product, ensuring that our caregivers reach our families seamlessly
- You develop the web application alongside the needed technical documentation for regulatory purposes
- You take care of data insights and security
- You contribute to the managements of project deliverables with Stakeholders to align with business goals
- You have built mobile and web applications before and scaled the corresponding infrastructure and architecture
- You are familiar with using AWS infrastructure to ensure a scalable robust product
- You are comfortable with maintaining multiple products using a common code base
- You are comfortable with creating a technical culture that encourages testing and high availability guarantees
- Ideally, you have been part of a health tech founding team before and led a team before.
- You have a background in Informatics, Computer Science, Medical Informatics, or a similar education
- Your flexibility and agility help you to navigate in complex environments and within ambiguity
- German language skills are a plus
- We take our mission seriously and your impact will be meaningful and fulfilling
- A small but international team of 15 people from five different countries located in Berlin, Austria, Lithuania and Romania
- Attractive Equity Package
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- 27 days’ paid leave
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
- Free beer, fruit, cereal and recurring team breakfasts
- Great tools: We equip our teams with the newest tech in order to help them succeed
- A tech culture built around innovation, with hackdays to bring ideas to life.
- Hands on experience in growing and scaling a greenfield project
- Products centered around machine learning and data analysis