The Enterprise API team at Nextgen is powering the future of healthcare software deliverability and interoperability.
Come join a cutting-edge team that supports and improves upon our AWS based API.
Cloud enabled, decoupled, scalable and built from the ground up with a modern technology stack. The NextGen Enterprise API is central to many of the most exciting products, features, and partnerships that will continue to power the KLAS rated #1 ambulatory EHR in the industry.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to develop key capabilities on our cloud platform. They'll also be interacting with other engineers and teams that are not as familiar with Cloud practices and services and will help to lead by example and execution. This role is on a dynamic, small, cross-functional team. We're Looking For a strong development experience utilizing .NET and .NET Core on AWS.
Design and code AWS cloud-based applications.
Be a leader and primary engineer in taking responsibility for improving our cloud monitoring, dashboards, alerting and operational intelligence.
Maintain, modify, and assume responsibility for ongoing cloud architecture.
Integrates independently deployed software components and services with the larger system.
Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in the planning, scoping, and design of new software applications.
- 7+ yearsʼ experience in application development
- Expertise in Dotnet and AWS cloud technologies primarily.
- Experience working with relational and cloud databases.
- Built and tested software as part of a larger project that involved continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to influence other developers and stakeholders in R&D regarding practices and procedures.
- Serverless deployment and application development
- Cloud monitoring, dash-boarding, alerting. Sumo logic, DataDog, Cloud Watch, alerting policies, etc.
- API Gateway
- Rest API development
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.