Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust\'s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company\'s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will join our team in Berlin and work closely with several teams such as Sales, Implementation, and Account Management. As a part of this team, you are the technical go-to contact for helping our soon-to-be clients and are ensuring top-notch technical support for the sales process. This way you will have a direct impact on new revenue and the growth of Adjust.
What you bring:
- Provide technical expertise and guidance for sales teams throughout the sales process
- Showcase the value proposition of the Adjust platform
- Consulting on best-practices of platform usage and respond to RFIs/RFP
- Understand the technical and data-centric needs of prospects to solve their challenges
- Be the main technical point of contact for prospective clients and provide support during the integration to testing phases
What’s in it for you:
- Good understanding of the mobile ecosystem (ad-operations, analytics, and attribution technologies)
- Experience in presenting technical material to business and technical audiences
- Track record of managing technical software integration and evaluation processes is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, also any Nordic language is a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!