Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be a key member of the performance marketing team and will be responsible for driving effective end-to-end growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Paid Social, Display) to drive customer acquisition.
This is a very strategic position for Sendinblue and you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the bottom line of the company.
It is an opportunity to grow with us as we look to continue our exponential growth phase, in order to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You’ll be joining a team that will become like a family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
What you will do
What will contribute to your success
- Own, launch and manage all paid marketing channels for specific zones: strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure we continue on our accelerated growth curve while providing the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Manage the paid acquisition team
- Monitor and measure the efficiency and opportunities (short/long term) of each channels
- Test new channels all the time, define a clear framework and identify new growth opportunities that make sense for Sendinblue
- Develop new tools and processes to scale our campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Work with the Head of Performance Marketing to deliver and ensure high performance & growth on the paid component of Sendinblue's Acquisition engine
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing partners - including Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Build strong relationship and leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious growth target
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Dataiku; we expect you to be both very operational when needed and strategic when planning for the next months
- Share best practice across the paid acquisition team and identify opportunities to scale
What we offer
- Several years of business experience in paid performance marketing and in SEM
- Experience with B2B funnel strategies is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with a proven track of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans
- Results-oriented and focus on getting things done
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19:
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Paid Marketing team
- A case study
- A second video interview with our CMO and our Head of Performance Marketing
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.