Pamono is currently looking for a Customer Care Agent to join our full-time team for 6 months, fluent in French or Italian AND English. In this role, you will manage inbound calls and emails and follow-up appropriately.
This is a temporary position planned for 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
- Managing customer relationships
- Solve customer inquires/issues & think quickly on your feet
- Work hand in hand with other departments such as logistics and sales
- Address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise
- Communicate with our worldwide network of galleries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Driven, patient, and passionate problem solver with a high sense of detail
- French or Italian native with English C1/C2 level
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Quick comprehension of issues and their processing/resolution
- Capability to work independently and in a team
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open to challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- First-hand working experience in e-commerce and/or customer care
Desirable but not mandatory:
What we offer:
- Degree in Economics, Communications, Humanities, Business Administration, Marketing or related
- Salesforce knowledge
- Freedom and responsibility to organize your work efficiently and friendly colleagues who are willing to help you
- Opportunities for advancement, independence, and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in Berlin
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
- Dog-friendly work environment.
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 50 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal. Don't forget to attach your CV and a motivation letter. Please indicate in your application, when you can start the earliest. We look forward to hearing from you!