Farm Credit Services of America is hiring a UX DESIGNER in Omaha, NE. Do you live and work with a purpose? Are you seeking deeper meaning? Join us on our quest to become agriculture's most valued financial partner.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with a strong research concentration to join us. You will serve as a senior member of the User Experience (UX) Design team with an emphasis on user centered research methods and product discovery. Ultimately, your work will impact our mission to become agriculture's most valued financial partner.
In this role you'll develop a strong understanding of our audience (their needs, goals, behaviors, and motivations) through research activities; identify product opportunities; incorporate findings into design concepts such as wireframes or prototypes and validate hypotheses through testing methods.
The User Experience team creates delightful experiences through design. We are customer-obsessed and enable farmers, ranchers, and producers to focus on what's important to them.
• Design and conduct research to listen, observe and turn user feedback into insights that drive measurable outcomes.
• Provide expertise in discovering user motivations: creating testable assumptions; designing prototypes; conducting experiments; and generating potential solutions/ concepts to drive success in product goals.
• Produce experience design artifacts including journey maps, service blueprints, personas, and sketches.
• Experience tackling complex problems and articulating solutions to a wide range of stakeholders.
• A track record of collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to ship real products that have made a measurable impact.
• An understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research approaches and techniques to identify insights and inform direction.
• Experience with design thinking and lean environments.