As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
• 5+ years of experience with full development lifecycle - requirements analysis, design, implementation, and testing
• A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in Java 8 is mandatory (experience with lambdas and streams)
• Experience developing Kafka producers and consumers using Java as well as using the Confluent Schema Registry
• Extensive experience in Spark leveraging Java, Python, Scala or R
• Experience using NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search
• Hands on experience with creating CI/CD pipelines
• Hands on experience with AWS services, specifically data storage, compute, analytics
• Experience in developing software solutions leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD)
Additional useful qualifications:
• Experience providing technical leadership
• Development experience writing applications using big data frameworks such as Yarn, MR, HDFS, Hive, and Presto
• Development experience using AWS analytics services such as Athena, Redshift, Lake Formation, Glue, QuickSight, Tableau and EMR
• Expertise in Data governance and Data Quality
• Experience with data encryption & key management best practices, especially using AWS KMS
• Experience working with PCI Data is a plus
• AWS Certification is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans