Bonsai is looking for a Growth Product Manager to own our conversion funnel from end to end. You will work closely with the founders and team leads to optimize our conversion funnel and own our analytics infrastructure. You will be an early member of the product team and a key hire during this period of rapid growth.
😄 What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 4-6 years experienced in product management and growth roles
- Experience with self-service and prosumer / SMB SaaS products — you know CAC, LTV, AMRPU etc like the back of your hand
- Experience running experiments across the conversion funnel — you know how to prioritize, spec out, and execute conversion experiments
- Deep experience with analytics and tracking — you're familiar with Segment, front end vs backend tracking trade offs, data warehouses, etc
🗓 What does the day to day look like?
Like any fast growing company, no two days are alike. However, here are some projects you could find yourself working on:
- Managing and implementing a portfolio of experiments across the conversion funnel (sign up, start trial, convert to paid, retention, up / cross sell)
- Working closely with our engineering team on a great analytics and tracking stack, and evangelizing analytics across the organization
- Working closely with the marketing team to improve the user experience between the top and bottom of the conversion funnel
- Working closely with the founders on special projects like pricing and packaging experiments, international expansion, and new product development
🌲 What is Bonsai?
Bonsai is a freelance business management platform used by 300,000+ freelancers across the world. It takes care of a freelancer's boring admin work - contracts, proposals, invoices, payments, accounting & taxes - so they can focus on getting actual work done and make $$$. We're backed by some of the world's best investors, we’re profitable, and we are 100% remote across 8 countries.