CareerFoundry is building the most human-centric online education experience for career changers in the fields of UX & UI design, web development, and data analytics. We’re rated one of the best online bootcamps by CourseReport and are growing in the US and Europe by more than 100% per year.
We are a startup with nationalities from over 30 countries who value learning, growing, and working in an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent environment.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll be working where Marketing and Sales meet, ensuring that prospective students enjoy a frictionless, engaging and value-packed journey to becoming a CareerFoundry student. You’ll achieve this by taking ownership of automation and testing in our CRM, as well as developing top-class, innovative sales enablement materials. You’ll report confidently on your results and iterate on your findings to constantly improve our CRM processes and practises.
Email marketing management
- Identify lead segments within our CRM (HubSpot) and determine email marketing strategies. This includes informing our audience about CareerFoundry programs, upcoming webinar events, as well as new launches and company updates.
- Take ownership of running email campaigns from start to finish, as well as managing our email databases and email templates
- Work closely with our Media Team on producing relevant content and webinar topics to ensure that all of our lead segments have fresh content with which to engage.
Automation, process improvement, and testing
- Identify and remove points of friction throughout the customer journey through rigorous testing of the funnel. You'll take ownership of testing in the CRM, collaborating with CRO and our dedicated marketing tech to enhance prospective students’ experience
- Partner with stakeholders from marketing, sales, student success and product to research, communicate, implement, test and report on the automation of operations
Sales enablement and content development
- Develop and demonstrate a strong knowledge of our target groups and student base. In collaboration with the Media Team, you'll help produce sales enablement materials that surpass what they expect, and improve conversion rates in the long-term as a consequence.
- Develop and substantiate segmentation strategies to address prospects with the right message at the right time, and you'll be able to back up your strategic decisions with data and robust reporting.
Education and advocating
- Work at the confluence of marketing and sales, and you'll be the go-to person for CRM expertise across the company. You will be responsible to make sure our CRM is working as it should and educate others how things work - be it new flows, new tools, new processes or new tests. Be an advocate for our students and graduates. You'll keep tabs on what they're saying and look for growth loops where our graduates' success inspires the next generation of students.
- 3+ years of experience working with a CRM (direct experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus)
- Solid background in setting up and A/B testing email flows
- Knowledge in data analytics and the ability to set up reports in Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of SQL is a big plus.
- Experience building, implementing and testing sales enablement materials
- Experience creating and managing a CRM Playbook
- Experience with a broad range of marketing automation tools, such as Zapier and Supermetrics, is a plus
- Sharp attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy, and a natural ability to draw insights from data to improve existing processes
- Great time management skills and the ability to successfully run multiple projects/tasks with several team members while hitting deadlines
- Tech-savvy and a quick learner of new programs and tools
- Fluent English communication skills both written and verbal
- A product that has a real positive effect on the world by helping thousands of people change their lives through education
- Flexible working times and remote work. We are a remote-first company with occasional in-office events
- Competitive salary and opportunities to grow your skills on the job, with performance reviews every 6 months and regular professional development check-ins
- A yearly education budget for each employee to learn new skills
- All the benefits of German health insurance and other social security
- An optional company retirement insurance plan
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support if needed
- Free access to the CareerFoundry courses
- Dog-friendly office and as much coffee (or tea!) as you need
- Regular team events, breakfasts, and holiday parties
- A nice, bright, and air-conditioned loft office in the middle of Berlin
- A lot of autonomy and freedom in making decisions and leading initiatives
CareerFoundry is an equal opportunity employer, it is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.