What you will do
👩💻As a Frontend Engineer you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, -designers, testers and developers. You’ll work on improving and extending our Vue.js and TypeScript-based single-page Apps.
🖼️ The part of the product that we are hiring for is on the end user facing side of our product (not the builder side). This means your work will get exposed to millions of people.
🥇To fulfill individual demands of our customer, how a published BRYTER service looks like, we are building a theme editor so that they can create their own themes and customize them to the full extent with custom CSS and custom HTML elements. You will get to work on the theme editor and improve the current version together with the team.
What we are looking for
🧠 You naturally think about accessibility and a great user experience while building software.
🎨 That being said, you should bring strong experience in performant styling with CSS (SCSS).
✅ At BRYTER we value automated tests, so maintaining tests where necessary, will form part of your work.
📈 Based on your experience and interest, technologies such as Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes might also come into play in your day-to-day work and experience there is a plus.
🏢 Ideally you have worked with complex platforms/systems (often common in enterprise SaaS) before.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product from day one
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you
Who are we?
We are BRYTER. We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
Check out the full job description
for further details on how we work and what makes us special!