We are a leading global supplier of a diverse range of high quality consumer products. We are looking for a curiously inventive and energetic senior designer to join our design team in Minneapolis.
• Strong knowledge of Accessories, bags, cut & sew soft goods.
• Follow design process from initial inspiration to final prototype.
• Responsible for market trend research, inspiration, hand sketching, computer flat
sketching, specifications, fit, and ensuring that product is designed to meet target
• Able to execute organized tech packs, specs, construction details and strong color skills.
• Support Design Directors in initial concept, color direction, print/pattern direction, and
overall trend focus.
• Ensure all design documentation is delivered to overseas teams on time.
• Ensure all prototypes arrive on time.
• Working knowledge of pattern making and 3D product design
• Must have quick and strong Illustrator sketching skills
• Collaborate with design team, must be a team player.
• Creating technical drawings, renderings, prints, and graphic presentations of samples in
• Communicating with our overseas and ensure the timely production of sample requests
• Identify and develop key materials and trims
• Identify trends and conceptualize new ideas that complement the client’s aesthetic
• Adhere to time and action calendar
• Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• BFA in fashion design or related field
• 5+ years of related experience in Design and or Product Development
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
• Working knowledge of Clo 3D recommended
• Graphic Design skills/ Print & Pattern
• Solid background in working with merchandising on delivering on trend, commercially
• Possess a strong sense of fashion, color and fabrication
• Exceptional design and product development skills
• Solid understanding of the marketplace and competitive set
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Excellent communication skills- verbal, written and presentation
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment under pressure
Salary: 60k -75k DOE
If hired, receive the chance to contribute at a company that is ever growing and evolving with benefits ranging from paid leave, medical benefits, 401(k). Contact us today to start your career!
Olivet International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.