🎯 Your mission
We believe that a strong sales team is the backbone of healthy company growth. This is your opportunity to shape the future of our remote company and build your career.
- You drive the business in our EMEA market together with a team of highly motivated colleagues. This will give you a direct influence on your and our growth. With good performance there are many opportunities to take on more responsibility in our fast growing SaaS company.
- You actively search for new enterprise customers for us and contact them. Your primary goal is to spark interest in our solution and generate opportunities. Your tools are Linkedin, email, phone and other modern lead generation tools, but most of all your communication skills and your positive nature.
- You make customers problem aware and help them realize their full potential. You develop a deep understanding of our clients' needs and show them how much they could benefit from a better workflow.
- You work hand in hand with our Account Executive. You ensure a smooth handover of your opportunities after the initial meeting to your AE and work out new outbound ideas.
- You are our ear to the market and use your insights to improve our customer approach. You share your insights from the conversations with your team and the Head of Sales and systematically improve your approach.
💪🏾 You’re good at
- You have a passion for sales and business development. You love software and technology, and want to move yourself, your customers and your company forward.
- You have a track record of success in your personal, sports or work life. Work experience is only secondary for us in this position. Rather, we want to see that you have achieved something in the past and that you have reached your goals. Newcomers are therefore very welcome!
- Empathy and perseverance are not foreign words for you. You’re great at communicating and getting people excited about something, but also have a natural feeling for the needs of your counterpart.
- You are curious and have a wide range of interests. You are constantly learning new things and improving yourself.
- You speak fluent English. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
🎁 This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, you’ll need to be on a timezone +/- 2 hours of US time zones
- Take part in extraordinary retreats. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
👉 How to apply?
Please apply via this online form.
We read every application and are happy if you invest time in a meaningful application and show us that you are a good fit for us.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️