Mensio Mental Health is based out of Montreal, Canada and is founded by Dr. Benjamin Armstrong. Dr. Armstrong is a Clinical Psychologist (PhD) and is licensed by l'Ordre des psychologues du Québec (OPQ).
Mensio Mental Health is dedicated to the measurement and practice of clinical psychology. We empower patients to monitor, track and take better control of their mental health. We consult with enterprise mental health providers to design monitoring and tracking systems for group programs and organization-wide initiatives. Our aim is to help our patients and clients make the decisions they need to flourish.
Mensio is looking for a product manager to help bring to life projects in the mental health space.
Your role would be to define, clarify and decompose product ideas into backlog items, prioritize and plan the implementation of products as well as overseeing the delivery process.
This is a 100% remote position in a small but growing company, and the candidate will be reporting to Dr. Armstrong directly.
- Collect ideas from stakeholders and turn them into feature descriptions
- Improve on the collected information to formalize the dependencies between features and bring to light the pieces that are missing
- Collect and provide feedback to the stakeholders from across the team to ensure viability of the product
- Create personas and user flows to ensure that everyone has the same high-level picture of data and processes
- Turn all of the above into product backlog targeting both developers and designers
- Create product roadmaps and assess the timelines for delivering specific features
- Take a role of project manager for a cross-functional team of developers and designers and ensure that each feature is delivered on time and up to specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Understanding of and experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Ability to be compassionate and cooperative regardless of the circumstances
- At least 5 years of technical background building SaaS applications on the web
- Being familiar with healthcare and mental healthcare specifically would be a big plus
Job Type: Full time preferred, Part-time considered