Time Zone: United States
About the Job
At Roon, Sales Specialists live at the intersection of support, sales, and sometimes marketing. They make up the front line of the sales team, working every day to help increase the revenues of the company and maintain a good relationship with Dealers, Representatives and also Customers.
As a Sales Specialist you will:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching the market and identifying potential accounts
- Enter new customers’ data and update changes to existing accounts in Roon’s database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity
- Travel to meet with dealers/representatives
- Develop and work on an annual territory business plan, set targets, forecast and follow up.
- Resolve customer issues and product complains
- Identify customer product needs and coordinate products and services to address these needs
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales agreements
- Maintain contact list and follow up with dealers to continue relationship
- Have strong communication skills and convey the benefits of the product to potential customers
- Be able to listen to the concerns of the customers and address their needs
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Ability to learn and work with applications such asGsuite Apps, Slack, Project Management Software, or Zoho.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network.
- Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Experience hosting webinars or training sessions.
- Prior remote work experience, or you’ve built side projects that demonstrate you can be focused and productive on your own.
- Some knowledge of the high-resolution audio industry.
- Passion for music.
- Motivation for sales.
- Prospecting skills.
- Audio industry experience.