What we are looking for
We are currently searching for people based in the US to be a part of a great, remote team of developers that we are building. We are looking for different profiles since we are building a whole team (mobile, web, frontend, backend, full-stack developers, QA engineers…).
From our perspective, energy and attitude are much more important than experience or technologies. We know that for a person who is intelligent and energetic, knowledge and experience are gained very quickly.
You could be a good fit if you are a person who
- Is an upper-intermediate, senior, or lead software engineer/developer.
- Loves to be proactive and pragmatic.
- Is passionate about the product side, not just coding.
- Is empathetic, a good team player and a friendly person.
- Likes the remote environment.
- Likes to learn about different technologies and is generally curious.
- Takes ownership of the tasks and doesn't want to be controlled (self-driven).
- Understands the importance of communication and soft-skills.
Years of experience required
We do not believe that years of experience make you more qualified for the position. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate some knowledge and experience in the areas mentioned above.
Negotiable. We want to have people who are happy and satisfied with the income they earn. Let's start there.
The job is remote, but must be based in the USA.
We are a team of full-stack software engineers offering development services that focus on serverless applications, microservices, and event-driven architectures. We are distributed across North America and Europe. What sets us apart is our relentless focus on the wellbeing of our team and on high-quality engineering.