Electrify your career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators. These services provide access to multiple networks of Charging Point Operations (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way.
Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG. CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility worldwide together with the other verticals REACH NOW, FREE NOW, PARK NOW and SHARE NOW.
As DevOps Engineer you will be a key member of our IT team and be in charge of shaping our Azure infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline according to the latest state-of-the-art standards:
- Administration and (further) development of our DevOps setups, including a Kubernetes and VM-based cloud environment
- Automation of VM-Setup (Ansible, Puppet, Chef) & infrastructure (IaaS/Terraform)
- Operation of Container orchestration (Kubernetes, HELM)
- Automation with Scripts (Python, Ruby, BASH, Perl)
- Operation & (further) development of our monitoring setup and automated infrastructure testing
- Support projects for new services by choosing & implementing suitable cloud-services
- Ensure infrastructure security (network, VMs, etc…)
- Keep track of the newest technologies, implementation patterns and development methods for the DevOps model
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the IT industry
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Profound Linux experience
- Proven experience with Cloud service providers (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) & Container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker..)
-Solid skills with monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana) & version control systems (GIT, Subversion)
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-a-code concepts and respective tools (Terraform, CLI-Tools)
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, TeamCity...) and scripting languages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
“Automate everything” is a central part of your work philosophy
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills, team-player mentality & good communication skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products & services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live a collaborative spirit
- An open minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Subsidized gym membership, a personal development budget for your professional growth, offsite/ team events & much more
- A modern, sunny office in Parkstadt Schwabing
- … and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment
Get in touch!
Excited about shaping the future of e-mobility services?
Click here for the application form!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!