Codementor is an online mentorship platform under the Arc brand.
Codementor is the largest one-on-one mentorship platform in the world. We are committed to empowering developers to lead the lives they want. By connecting developers with experts in any given technology, we help them learn new skills, work more efficiently, and reach their goals.
We're looking for a Developer Advocate to work closely with our mentor community. We're open to remote candidates who have at least 2 hours (ideally 4 hours) overlap with Taiwan time (UTC +8).
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the lifecycle of a developer discovering, joining, and engaging with our mentor community
- Own, execute, and optimize the mentor application and vetting process
- Act as the primary point of contact for mentors and be the voice of mentors within the team
- Brainstorm and execute campaigns to grow our community, including influencer outreach, online events, and more
- Engage with members of the community through social media, blog posts, and other mediums
Qualities we look for:
- 1-3 years of related work experience in developer relations, software engineering, or community management
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken English
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Technical background in software engineering and/or experience working in the same team as developers
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented focus
- Strong analytical and data skills with experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team