Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, Asos, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Our EU HQ is in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
You will be responsible for managing regulatory functions relating to the sale of our products to both retail channel partners and eCommerce customers from our own websites and through Amazon marketplaces around the world.
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Manage activities such as audits and registration of new formulas.
- Manage and own the relationship with our regulatory
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant operations and regulatory experience with an emphasis on consumer good retail partners, eCommerce sales, and importantly Amazon
- Experience in FDA regulations, OTC, and chemical regulations
- Beauty or Consumer Good industry experience highly preferred
- English fluency required