SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $20M earned by artists and collectors over the past three years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Product Management at SuperRare
At SuperRare, our mission is to create a global art economy fit for the digital age. We are looking for a product manager who is excited about digital art and NFTs to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Manager will be responsible for helping the SuperRare team in delivering the ultimate platform for premium digital art. The ideal candidate will challenge assumptions and bring new insights to our product development while working across the organization to prioritize and deliver on clear product goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (engineering, marketing, and design) to set the vision and launch industry-leading, user-centric products
- Analyze existing products & features to assess where impactful improvements can be made
- Test & validate ideas & prototypes to increase the success of new products
- Understand and think deeply about user needs
- Collaborate with designers and engineers throughout development cycles as things get built
- Challenge the status quo and help SuperRare maintain products that stand out
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Passionate about creating great collector and artist experiences
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, balanced with product intuition, to create a compelling product vision and to drive product decisions
- Experience leading A/B testing and leveraging user behavior data to drive business-critical launch decisions
- Track record of product leadership and are able to lead and influence teams
- Ambitious approach to challenges, and you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get us there
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution.
- Experience at a growth-stage startup preferred