Snappy Kraken is a results-driven, intentionally 100% remote team of highly-engaged individuals. Every day, our work is meaningful, purposeful, and connected to a larger vision. Snappy Kraken is the best (and award-winning!) automated growth program for the financial services industry. We’re honored to be ranked #3 in the 2020 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech.
We are looking for a growth-minded Remote Facebook Advertising Specialist to help us 1) scale our advertising program and 2) provide outstanding member experiences. The ideal person will have at least 1 year’s experience with digital marketing and Facebook Ad Manager, enjoy learning in a rapidly changing environment, and have a naturally helpful disposition. Attention to detail, critical thinking, stellar communication, and problem-solving skills will be essential to complete daily work assignments.
Job responsibilities include:
- Completing daily ad management tasks
- Handling inbound member emails to improve member experience
- Onboarding new advertising members
- Optimizing ad placement & bid strategy to improve ad performance
- Identify underperforming members quickly to improve results
- Analyzing and reporting monthly data to members
- Identifying and resolving ad issues on Facebook
- Suggesting improvements to the advertising workflow
Think you're the one? We want to know:
- What motivates you to give your best every day?
- What is your approach to critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving?
- What short and long-term contributions can you make to our rapidly growing advertising program?
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make and submit a 3-minute or less video with your answers to these questions. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire. Applications submitted without a video will not be considered.
2) Upload your current resume and hourly pay requirements
Benefits for FT employees:
- Competitive hourly compensation and an established remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks and benefits