We are looking for a (Senior) Network Engineer (f,m,x)!
In a world full of distractions, we have something outstanding to offer: focus. With our office management tools, we enable small and medium enterprises to direct their attention towards what really matters. Our SaaS tools have been on the market for 20 years and now we want to level up our technical infrastructure.
Here is what´s waiting for you: 400 bare metal servers, 100 switches and some other equipment in high numbers serving 10.000 customers and 600 clients. That’s the status quo. So what´s waiting for you? We want to level up our entire network infrastructure while keeping the existing machines alive. Which devices will we choose? You tell us! How do we organize migration? You probably already know!
Which tasks you can expect
What we appreciate about you
- You’re responsible for the smooth operation of the entire infrastructure IP and MPLS network
- You keep an eye on the performance and security monitoring of our network
- You refine our network into a secure, reliable and easy to maintain network
- You’re in charge of implementing new routers, switches, WiFi and Internet connections in existing and new offices
- You run internal and external security scans
Our current selection of tools
- You have +5 years’ experience in IT related areas
- You have experience with common network tools like Wireshark/TCPDump, IPtables, iPerf, mtr, SNMP
- Your understanding of network protocols and architectures (TCP/IP, UDP) is quite good
- You worked already with Cisco switches
- You already have first experience with dynamic routing protocols like BGP and OSPF
- You collected some experience in Linux or VoIP and Juniper SRX routers
- You have an apprenticeship in an IT related field or even a university degree
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus, but not a must.
What we offer
- Juniper SRX 300, 345, 1500
- Cisco Catalyst 2960x, 3750x
- Smokeping, Observium, PRTG, Incinga2
- Ansibile, Python
- VoIP: SIP, RTP (freeswitch, kamalio)
- VPN: OpenVPN, IPSec
- Dynamic Routing: BGP, OSPF
- Ride a bike or a train: bike or public transport ticket is provided
- Stay healthy and relaxed: Urban Sports Club is supported
- Level up your skills with eye-opening books or take a course: your hunger for education will be supported
- You need some holidays? 28 days for everyone
- You don´t smoke? Get one extra day off
Is it a match? Get in touch.
Our company fosters diversity and are committed to create teams with a broad variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills. All decisions about interviews, offers and employment are based on expertise, merit and business need.