CONTRACTORS ONLY! You must have an LLC already established to be considered.
Must be local to Denver, CO
8-10 week contract (this is a 1099 opportunity only).
Please submit your portfolio and company name when applying.
Serves as the technical expert within the design and product teams as needed. Responsible for creating technical design specs, BOMs, and helping to review measurement, fit, and samples of gear and product. You will work collaboratively with the team to ensure that our manufacturing partners deliver product to our quality and cost standards.
Create technical design specs and build Bill of Materials (BOMs) to aid in reaching target margins
· Illustrate pattern corrections and style comments with Adobe Illustrator to communicate accurate and precise corrections to domestic and overseas vendors
· Identify potential production, quality and costing issues and make recommendations to ensure brand integrity
· Help PD team review color lab dips, fabric, trim, and print/graphic strike-offs as needed
Help build, maintain & analyze construction & graded specifications for products to ensure design & function execution
Assist with any sewing projects, mock-ups and samples as needed
· Help review fittings and ensure size and fit consistency within the brand and across product categories
· Travel into office when needed to participate in departmental and cross-functional meetings as appropriate
Provide detailed commentary for sample analysis regards to fit/pattern corrections, fabric & trim quality, Bill of Material analysis/updates & negotiations
Make tech pack updates as needed based on feedback
· Understanding of materials, textiles, trims and fabric construction as applied to gear and performance product
· Extensive knowledge of gear construction, durability, product end-use, fit, and costing
· Knowledge of factory machinery, procedures and methods
· Knowledge of pattern making, grading and tolerances
· Proficient sewing skills
· High level of attention to detail
· High sense of urgency, punctuality and time management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable to a very fast-paced environment and shift in project priorities
· Detail oriented with outstanding follow-through
Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator