- Collaborate with our Brand Team on new product briefs aimed at creating innovative concepts
and collections that follow our brand DNA and to ensure that customers are receiving a best
in class product that inspires and motivates them to be better.
- Aide in bringing to life our monthly and seasonal creative vision for the Wolf & Shepherd
customer through Brainstorming, mood boarding product
- Design and development: responsible for bringing a product concept to reality through: researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, assessing competitors, sketching ideas, prototyping mock-ups, creating tech packages, CADS, and overseeing sample development and clearly communicating changes required to deliver excellent product to the market.
- Execute product details, including but not exclusive of: construction, color, form, materials, style, detail, comfort, fit and cost/value requirements.
- Ongoing market research, know forecasting trends and apply insights from both a consumer perspective and fashion perspective to the product, materials and product creation strategy.
Help the design team to ensure production deadlines are met, work is executed properly from product fit and comfort criteria, manufacturability, cost/margins, merchandising, aesthetic finish to key financial objectives and work if followed up with properly and professionally.
- Be a contributing force to the creative energy, culture and at Wolf & Shepherd.
- 3-5 years of footwear design and management experience
- Stand out portfolio of footwear design work
- Fluent in hand sketching, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong technical drawing and blueprint related 3D skills
- Well versed in all footwear manufacturing and construction methods
- Very strong color sensibility
- Knowledge of athletic and dress footwear is a plus
- Comfortable with the development process and communicating with manufacturers
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit