As Inside Sales you will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, by researching, soliciting and obtaining orders, providing technical information, developing accounts, and assisting in marketing efforts.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Actively research, prioritize, contact and pre-qualify customers with the goal to set up follow-on discussions with business development team members
2. Make cold calls into customers and work your way through to the decision makers to gather information and develop interest in our products and services
3. Search government databases for sales opportunities.
4. Respond to requests for pricing, quotations and bid requests.
5. Respond to inbound customer requests.
6. Support customer with documentation packages of technical products.
7. Update and maintain Contact Relationship Management system and sales meeting reports.
8. Assist with tradeshow management and coordination.
9. Assist with product brochure and marketing material creation and distribution.
10. Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and maintain your database of prospects.
11. Perform effective online demos to prospects.
12. Assist in other duties as required.
Ø Education/Training: Bachelor degree in business, communication, marketing or relevant subject matter preferred.
Ø Experience: 3-5 year’s experience in inside sales. Cold calling experience is a must. Experience in a technical capacity or other electronic communications systems preferred, specifically technical sales support.
Ø Skills/Technical Requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service and team liaison skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Ability to create clear and concise documentation for multiple audience levels.
· Intermediate to expert proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
· Working knowledge of publishing software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Job Conditions/Physical Demands:
Prolonged periods of sitting at the computer terminal. Walking, sitting, and standing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Some travel may be required to support business development efforts and at trade shows.