The Enterprise & Workplace Products group is looking for a Technology Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline organizational and leadership communication with our employees. In this role, you will act as the voice of the leadership team, help drive culture, brand, employee engagement, and strategy awareness for our employees through communications and leveraging several mediums to connect.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Demonstrated ability to quickly understand technical products and services roadmaps and target state strategy
* Coordinating the design of communications material and distributing in online and offline channels
* Help drive employee engagement and organizational culture by developing a communications strategy which reaches all levels of the broader team globally
* Coordinate the design of corporate strategy material and distribute in online and offline channels
* Produce organizational and product marketing copy for our website and various media channels
* Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
* Develop content and coordinate regular town halls and other leadership events
* Join internal social media groups and platforms to discuss industry-related topics
* Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address employees' queries
* Partner with Global Technology Corporate Communications to ensure corporate standards are employed and key messages are coordinated up and down the organization
* Gather employee feedback to inform product teams or leadership as applicable
* Proven work experience as a Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
* Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
* Hands-on experience with web content management tools
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Knowledge of various survey platforms and analytics features
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good presentation skills
* BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans