As a Liquidity Product Associate., you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the North American deposit, investment sweep and specialized account product set including product development and product management. You will participate in the development, implementation and coordination of the product strategy, including the product pricing structure. Additionally, you will participate in the development and integration of systems and operations that interface with the products and develop and present sales and marketing materials for the product set. It will be important to work with product management partners in other bank LOB's to understand and leverage their product strategy.
Product Scope Includes : Interest Bearing Deposit Products for US accounts - interest bearing DDAs, Liquidity Management Accounts (LMAs), MMDAs, Earnings Credit Products, Overdraft products, US Investment sweeps, Loan sweeps and Specialized Accounts.
Product Associate. Responsibilities:
* Subject matter expert to our partners and clients on the product set
* New Product Development / Product Strategy
* Financial Management of Product - Balances and Revenues
* Partner with Technology, Operations, Sales, Client Service, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Product Sales Specialists teams, and other Lines of Business that utilize product set
* Develop business requirements for technology initiatives
* Manage risk reviews and audits of product set
* Develop product marketing and sales materials
* Deliver product training
* Ensure regulatory compliance with new and emerging regulation
* Maintain product legal agreements
* Client Issue resolution
* Manage product book across all Commercial Bank LOB's
* Participate in client calls and RFP responses to promote product set
* Minimum 2-4 years' experience in banking and/or product management
* Undergraduate or graduate degree / MBA preferred
* Liquidity and investment product knowledge desired
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written, presentation
* Ability to develop and analyze product architecture and partner closely with technology on development initiatives
* Ability to analyze market data and develop programs to market products and support the sales effort
* Ability to analyze product financial data and develop positive profit and loss performance
* Experience developing products and/or marketing those services
* Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
* Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans