Posirank LLC, an industry leader in providing managed SEO services to businesses and individuals is looking for a self motivated individual, with an extensive background in SEO.
The position available is SEO Account Manager Specialist. This is a remote, work from home position.
The individual we select for this position would be working on our account manager team.
Please make sure you read this entire listing prior to responding to us.
This position requires you have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, can work in a group, follow instructions and complete required tasks timely.
You will be required to voice chat with our other account managers on an almost daily basis so it is critical your spoken English language skills be at a reasonably high level, where we can understand you and you can understand us.
This position requires that your written English language skills be fluent. That you can write in American English without any issues or the need for constant proof reading or corrections needed.
And of course, if your native language is English, you may apply.
This position requires you have a very solid working knowledge and familiarity with standard SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Search Console.
We need an individual who will be available during US eastern time zone business hours, (GMT-5) though there are no fixed work hour requirements, our work day normally runs from 10AM-6PM US EST.
Our work week is Monday through Friday.
We will review all resumes and applications received. If we determine you are a strong candidate we will be in touch. A voice interview will be required and we will ask for samples of your work history and examples of your work in the industry.
The following details some (but not all) of the tasks that are required of this position. Full training would be provided.
Onboarding new clients (after initial call by other team members)
- Have the ability to audit and identify serious SEO issues. Follow up with customers and make sure they’re actively fixing the issues.
- Answer technical questions from customers on how to fix the issues.
- Content audit / comparison to competitor sites (see Content Research below)
- Keyword research - This would require you to compile a list of keywords that would need to be approved by the client.
- Set up tracking in Agency Analytics and/or Data Studio
- Compare client site to sites currently ranking for their desired terms.
- Create a content plan for a customer to exceed the quality/amount of content on sites already ranking.
- Service page and/or blog topic suggestions each month for those that order from our writers - this includes keyword research, internal anchor text suggestions and identifying resource/authority sites. Follow up with clients to get plans approved and place content orders.
- Analyze internal linking and make suggestions (including optimized anchors)
- Track results - # of sessions, # of impressions, keyword rankings
- Suggest changes to site and/or SEO plans to improve any of the tracked metrics
- Review monthly reports and create written analysis to explain monthly results (serp movements, traffic increase/decrease, etc.)
- Follow up to make sure recommended on-site suggestions are implemented
User Experience Checks:
- Analyze projects and provide suggestions on how the user experience can be improved. This will involve looking at competitors sites and pointing out how the user experience is better than the client's site.
- Compensation will be based on your SEO experience and your geo location.
This is a contracted work position.
If interested please email your resume to [email protected]
with ‘Posirank SEO Specialist’ as the subject line.