- Passionate about Meteor;
- Node.js Expert;
- Meteor Open-source contributors;
- Advanced knowledge of Meteor internals;
- Good knowledge of AWS, Docker and Go are desired but not required;
- Full-time hours expected;
Nice to haves/Bonus points:
If you are a Meteor OSS contributor already are focused on results, contributing consistently on PRs and issues you have a head start. If you are not, it’s never too late, start today.
- We are remote and global (Brazil, Canada and USA currently) so you can work with us living anywhere.
- In this talk on Impact 2020. Our CTO Filipe highlight's a few recent success stories of companies building with Meteor. He also show's how Meteor is a complete platform using a real production app as example.
- We want you helping us to improve Meteor even further with features that will make easier for companies to build Meteor apps and for developers to learn Meteor.
If you agree with the vision above send us your Resume, relevant work (including code) and salary expectations to [email protected]