SquadCast.fm is an independent SaaS company that helps podcasters remotely record their shows in studio-quality audio & video.
We are currently looking to hire a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our growing remote team. Here’s what the role will entail at SquadCast:
Build Creativity ✨
At SquadCast, we understand deeply how to build products that people love. We integrate quality and beauty; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight. It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
Create Massive Impact 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're defining a new category, Remote Content Production in Podcasting.
Our enthusiasm doesn't stop there. Next: Mobile and Live Audiences. We are building the remote content production platform of the future.
At SquadCast, you will have a massive impact, you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that warm our hearts. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
Do The Best Work of Your Life 💯
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 9-person team.
You will join a creator-focused team who have previously worked at Google, Drip, Northrop Grumman, and the Sacramento Kings. Our investors and Advisors include TinySeed, Jordan Harbinger, Espree Devora, Rob Walling, and Pat Flynn.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building household brand loyalty and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
- Collaborate with a team of remote software engineers that are innovating and empowering creatives to collaborate on quality content. Pair Programming Remotely!
- Build engaging real-time user experiences that connect people for the purpose of recording audio and video in studio quality from anywhere in the world
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Support complex projects from the planning stage through execution
- Contribute to the technical design, development, and platform goals.
- Work in an agile-driven development environment with a focus on personal achievements.
- Promote code quality, new solutions, and your approaches within an open-minded team.
- Technologies we use: Angular 10, Node, Firebase, WebRTC, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, and more!
Sound Like You? 🙌
- Experience: You have 3+ years of professional full-stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database to the UI.
- Jira (Issue Tracking & Agile)
- Bitbucket (Source Control Repositories)
- GCP (Kubernetes & App Engine
- Product focused: You take pride in building an elegant and beautiful product.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Quality communicator: You can actively listen and communicate deep thinking in collaborative conversations and in writing.
- Self Starter: You can get up in the morning and have a plan for the day ready. You’re able to look up answers, research solutions, and ask questions.
- Remote Life Balance: This position is remote, having some experience working on a remote team that goes the extra mile.
- Location: Remote / San Francisco Bay Area
You are welcome at SquadCast for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.