Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to be part of the design and implementation of Supply Chain applications, including warehouse integration APIs with our vendors, customers and partners consuming internal and external services. The ideal candidate is passionate about solving complex business problems by delivering simple, robust and maintainable solutions using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Active participation in back-end development efforts in building a robust warehouse integration platform.
- Design and implement RESTful API’s using proven design principles and patterns
- Design and develop utility functions and cross-cutting modules.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum test-driven development environment.
- Develop unit and functional tests for the code developed.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Lead and mentor other members to build scalable applications with best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or closely related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience building back end systems, applications and scalable RESTful API’s
- Must have hands-on experience working with Java, JEE technologies, Spring and related frameworks.
- Strong Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases; Sql Server, Oracle and Cassandra highly preferred.
- Building integrations using Message Queuing systems like Kafka.
- Knowledge in Asynchronous messaging and event-driven architectures
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Chef etc.) is a plus
- Deploying applications to AKS using Azure DevOps pipeline.
- Exposure to cloud environment using AWS or Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
- Experience with containerization/orchestration technologies is a plus
- Integrating various Supply Chain Applications including Transportation Management and Warehouse Management Systems. Manhattan Associates WMOS a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of NEW Warehouse Implementations is plus.
- Understanding of OO principles, data structures and algorithms.
*Position can be based in Camp Hill, PA/St. Petersburg, FL OR Perm Remote for the right candidate