As a Product Marketing Manager, your goal is to build market awareness around Gorgias' product in order to impact our prospects' buying decisions and increase brand perception.
You'll be doing on market analysis, GTM strategies, and Sales/Marketing enablement materials.
If you enjoy interviewing customers, interpreting data, and writing impactful messaging, then this could be your dream job!
What You'll Do
- Run market analysis (Industry, trends, customers, competitors) to get an in-depth understanding of our customers/prospects and deliver valuable outputs
- Influence our positioning vs competitors, refine our target and ICPs, improve our brand messaging and identify market opportunities
- Educate and inspire the team internally with all your learnings
- Lead Go-To-Market strategies and product launches, from audience definition to high level messaging
- Build creative marketing and sales enablement materials: use cases, customer stories, web pages, competitors battle cards, in-deep articles, and ebooks
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and biz-dev teams to make sure your plans impact revenue
- Work collaboratively with third parties, such as contractors and partners
How Will We Measure Your Success?
- ARR influenced by product awareness content
- Frequency of high-value touch-points among our top targets
- Enhancement of Gorgias' brand perception
- 3+ years' experience as a Product Marketing Manager at a scaling SaaS startup is required
- Demonstrated experience in building messaging and ICP's
- Demonstrated history of impacting a company's brand positioning
- Comfortability running data-driven analyses (quantitative and qualitative)
- Track record of delivering complex cross-functional projects
- Superb written communication skills
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have a massive impact on our growing company. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
- We're open for remote's applicants from Europe and the US only
- We also have physical offices in San Francisco (US) and Paris (France) for candidates that may prefer an office's position