Reaktiv is actively searching for a Business Development Manager to help build our pipeline of new business and expand our outbound sales initiatives and partnerships. An ideal candidate is someone who can come up with creative solutions to make Reaktiv stand out from the competition, focusing initially on new outbound business and executing our sales processes. This role is intended to eventually expand to lead the business development team. You will report directly to the CEO.
What will you be doing
- Networking with potential clients via emails, calls and zoom meetings.
- Researching, identifying and qualifying new client opportunities in Reaktiv's target markets
- Researching, qualifying, and responding to client RFPs
- Making outbound calls and emails to foster relationships with new prospects
- Conducting research on client industries to develop specific outreach strategies
- Selling large scale CMS design and development projects
- Writing compelling emails and proposals to communicate Reaktiv’s strategy and value to the prospect
- Managing the business development process including research and planning, pitches, proposals, scope of work documents, contracts, and Reaktiv's CRM.
- Supporting and growing current client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams
- Working directly with firm leadership to bring in and close new business opportunities
- Growing the business development and sales teams
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in a sales or business development position in a professional services organization.
- You are a self-starter, driven to succeed and have exceptional interpersonal communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- You have experience working in a digital agency managing leads, negotiating client goals and strategically planning projects.
- You enjoy creatively looking for new business opportunities and developing partnerships with our current client relationships.
- You regularly achieve/exceed annual revenue goals while measuring effectiveness of all sales programs
- You are capable of communicating platform functionality and strategizing with clients on a successful solution for their company
- You look for creative solutions to hard problems.
- You have a passion for making the web better.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the open source web development and web design ecosystem (WordPress, Drupal, NodeJS)
- Experience with common CRM applications (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive)
- Hands on experience with web design or development
- Existing relationship with clients in Reaktiv's target market
Ready to apply?
Must be lawfully permitted to work in the US, and please, no recruiters.
Reaktiv is committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion
Reaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the application and interview process more comfortable and accessible for you.