About Flow Lab
Flow Lab is a training app for mental and emotional fitness. In times of ever increasing stress, distractions and self-doubts a lot of us struggle to work productively and goal oriented. Flow Lab is designed for ambitious people who want to experience more flow – peak performance while at the same time being at ease – by handling stress, distractions and self-doubts in a more productive and healthy way.
We developed a science-backed, personalized and holistic mental training and coaching system that goes beyond mindfulness meditation. Through the combination of science-based elements of mindfulness meditation with concepts from performance psychology, the personalization of training programs, gamified interaction and progress tracking Flow Lab creates the long-term motivation that is necessary to establish a regular mental fitness training routine and improve productivity and well-being.
We just closed a financing round with the investors of some of the best consumer apps allowing us to bring flow to more ambitious people. Based out of Berlin we are an international start-up with a global vision. After building a passionate early user base, we’re now looking to reach more people in Germany, the US and all around the world.
We’re now looking for a Head of Marketing with focus on performance marketing to take the company to the next level and bring more flow to more people. Join us on our exciting journey!
You’ll be in charge of our marketing operations by defining & executing a growth strategy focused on maximizing all marketing opportunities across our markets
- Paid user acquisition: Your main focus will be managing paid user acquisition- and retargeting campaigns across different channels (Facebook/IG, App Store Search, Google Ads, …). You’ll work closely with the creative team to systematically create new ad content and generate new ideas based on data-driven insights. If you’re strong in creation as well that’s a plus.
- Organic user acquisition: In addition to paid marketing you’ll also think about organic ways to grow our user base and engage our community. This can happen through content on our social media channels like Instagram, Twitter or TikTok, a video series on Youtube, a podcast or something completely different. Ideally you’ll also explore new growth opportunities (influencers, viral product features, affiliate marketing, …). We’re excited for your creative ideas.
- Branding: You will work on communication, messaging and creatives in order to effectively position and market Flow Lab in the growing mental health market
- Attribution & analytics: You will continuously explore and analyze results, draw conclusions and improve the campaigns optimizing for ROAS
- App Store Optimization through paid and organic activities
- Team leadership: You build, grow and lead a team of high potential marketers with an interest in mental and emotional fitness
Please note, this is not a "you-need-to-have-all list". If you don't match all the criteria perfectly we'd still love to hear from you!
- Practical experience in performance marketing with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple-digits paid marketing budgets for Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- You are passionate about (organic) marketing and social media in general
- Experience in app subscription marketing. A background in digital training is a plus.
- You are analytical & have a clear data-driven mindset which helps you to recognize patterns, to create marketing budgets & KPI’s and integrate them into the business context
- You develop creative solutions in order to reach our growth goals
- You identify with our goals and mission – you are enthusiastic about meditation, coaching, mental fitness, and technology
- Outstanding experience in managing teams
- You’re passionate about lifestyle apps and brands
- You are curious and closely follow the latest (performance) marketing trends and best practices (tracking, CRO, UX, bidding, etc.)
- You're a native English speaker or highly proficient in spoken and written English (German is a plus)
How to apply
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of shares through our ESOP
- The opportunity to significantly shape a fast-growing, innovative global consumer business with an impactful mission during the outset of its international market expansion
- Working closely with the founders in an atmosphere built on trust and friendship and plenty of room to unfold your potential.
- The freedom to implement your ideas and create real value for real people along with a team of very talented and driven people.
- Flexible working hours, remote working possibilities and vacation days (you’re part of the team, not just an employee)
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
Just forward your LinkedIn or CV to [email protected]
If you want to stand out, choose a question below to answer:
- What can we improve about our website, the product or even our job offering?
- What surprising thing have you learned in the last few months?
- What excites you to join us?
- What are you doing in order to find more flow?